01 VINTAGE MAKEOVER WITH MISS VICTORY VIOLET – WELWYN (LONDON AREA), MONDAY 2ND SEPTEMBER 2019
It wouldn’t be a European tour without a visit to the UK, so Miss Victory Violet and I are bringing our signature vintage pinup makeover shoots to Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire. Just a 25 minute train from Kings Cross, on Monday 2nd September 2019, we are offering you the chance to shoot in my own Art Deco inspired boudoir room. With very limited places, the majority of these makeover days sell out in a matter of hours, so don’t delay in booking your place!
Strictly limited to 4 attendees, your session includes…
- PRE-SHOOT CONSULTATION & STYLING ADVICE
- A BOUDOIR WELCOME PACK WITH LOTS OF INFORMATION ON PREPARING FOR YOUR SHOOT
- A 2 HOUR FULL HAIR & MAKE UP SESSION WITH MISS VICTORY VIOLET
- A 1 HOUR BOUDOIR SHOOT WITH TIGZ RICE, SPECIALIST IN LINGERIE & BOUDOIR PHOTOGRAPHY
- UNLIMITED POSES, WITH PLENTY OF POSING GUIDANCE
- UNLIMITED OUTFIT CHANGES, EITHER LINGERIE OR DRESSES
- SHOOT IN TIGZ’S ART DECO INSPIRED BOUDOIR
- 90 DAY ACCESS TO YOUR ONLINE PROOFING GALLERY.
- TIGZ’S SIGNATURE REALISTIC, HIGH END RETOUCHING ON 2 IMAGES OF YOUR CHOOSING – PLUS THE OPTION TO PURCHASE MORE.
- IMAGES SUPPLIED IN HIGH RESOLUTION VIA DIGITAL TRANSFER LINK
- COMPLETE CONTROL OVER THE PRIVACY OF YOUR IMAGES AND WHETHER OR NOT THEY ARE SHARED
Our Makeover Shoot Days are suitable for models of all experience levels, so whether you’re a seasoned pro or it’s your first time in front of the camera, we will be there to help you get the very best out of your shoot.
On receipt of payment, you will be directed to a hidden URL page, where you will receive a FREE boudoir welcome pack with a list of what to pack to bring with you on the day to make sure everything runs as smoothly as possible. (If for some reason you are unable to download the file, please email me via the contact page)
ADDRESS: Tigz’s Art Deco Inspired Boudoir, Secret Location, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, UK.
The full address will be disclosed two weeks before the event, along with full directions on how to get there.
ACCESSIBILTY: To access the shoot location, you will need to be able to climb 2 flight of stairs to the second floor. Unfortunately, on this occasion, the property has no wheelchair access.