in collaboration with blossom and buttercups
Looking for a mini content boost between seasonal campaign shoots? Want some help creating exciting and engaging new content that gets people talking about your brand online? Perhaps you’re looking to extend your reach within the vintage and pinup demographic, or you’re just starting a new business venture and in need of some media exposure to start those sales rolling in? If any of this sounds familiar, you’re in the right place; sit down and make yourself comfy…
LETS WORK TOGETHER TO SMASH YOUR
Partnering with niched social influencers and asking them to fill their online platforms with beautifully curated, bespoke content featuring your products is a brilliant way of extending your social media reach – and at a fraction of the price of an advert or full campaign. In return for your investment, you will receive increased brand awareness through interacting with your target audience in a positive and engaging environment, which studies have shown to lead to higher conversions and a greater return on investment. Sounds pretty good, right? Thats where we come in – our Influencer Shoots package has been designed to help make getting your brand noticed by the right people as easy as possible, with gorgeous new images and positive product placement that will help your business smash its goals.
ITS TIME TO BUILD YOUR
I’m Tigz. Photographer of women, collector of lingerie and one of the biggest girl geeks you’ll ever meet. I specialise in photographing fearless women and non-binrary badasses, and I’ve been honoured to work with some of the most talented and innovative females of our time, pushing the boundaries of the traditionally male-gaze led photography world and focusing on fearless femme strength. I photographed a campaign for lingerie brand Scantilly that was described by the Huffington Post as ‘one of the world’s most inclusive underwear campaigns‘. In 2017 I was voted the world’s leading female burlesque photographer in 21st Century Burlesque’s Top 50 – as voted for by the burlesque community. I’ve had the privilege of shooting commercial projects for clients including Ayten Gasson, Elomi, Kiss Me Deadly, Scantilly for Curvy Kate, Simply Be, TopVintage, The Underpinnings Museum, What Katie Did and Zoe Vine to name but a few. Each opportunity has allowed my signature style to evolve, lending elements of vintage glamour and theatrical grandeur to the world of Boudoir and Brand photography. I’ve achieved critical and international acclaim and had a hell of a lot of fun along the way!
This is Blossom and Buttercups, also known as Sam. She is a London based pinup model with arguably the best hip-to-waist ratio in the UK, having worked on commercial, editorial and social media projects for a stellar line up of international brands, including Collectif Clothing, Hearts and Roses, Lady V London, Malice Lingerie, Miss Candyfloss, Orchid Corsetry, Playful Promises, Secrets In Lace, Stop Staring, Valkyrie Corsets, Voodoo Vixen, Waistshaper UK, What Katie Did and Zoe Vine. She has also appeared on the covers of several novels. When she’s not in front of the camera, she’s posting about mental health awareness to her 119K+ Instagram followers.
Social Influencer Marketing is…
- Credible – having spent considerable time & effort gaining the trust of their followers, the community is engaged in a long-term relationship and therefore is more responsive to advice & recommendations.
- Less pushy than other forms of advertising. Following Social Influencers is optional, therefore audiences are actively choosing to view/engage with the content shared & respond more positively to content, even if it is sponsored.
- Offers high quality, organic links to the products on your website. This will help push more traffic to your website, but also increase your domain authority & subsequently your Google ranking.
- Generates high quality leads & drives conversion rates. The Influencer Marketing Hub 2017 Study found the average brand makes $7.65 from every $1 spent on influencer marketing. It also found 81% of consumers frequently make purchases after seeing products shared on social media.
- An opportunity to instantly leverage an established, loyal audience, which can be great for exploring or testing a new niche market or audience demographic.
Our Influencer Shoots package has been designed with simplicity in mind, giving you an all-in-one service that creates positive, engaging and creative online content delivered directly to the online pinup and vintage niche communities. Simply deliver your chosen garment to us, and let Sam and I do the rest for you. We’ll source a location, photograph Sam with your product and share the best five images – a mix of portrait and landscapes – on Sam’s Instagram account along with a review of the garment, plus behind the scenes content on the day of the shoot. The five images will also be sent to you in high resolution via a digital download link, with permission to use them on your own social media channels and website.
As for the review, there’s no need to worry about any bad publicity. Whilst all opinions expressed in reviews are honest and her own, Sam will not accept a garment that she feels she cannot review positively. With this in mind, she may ask to pick a specific product from your range that she feels is most relevant to her style as well as the Blossom and Buttercups audience. If you have any further questions on this, please feel free to ask so we can put your mind at ease.
The Influencer Shoots package includes…
- A 30 minute photoshoot in one location with Tigz Rice and Blossom and Buttercups.
- Social media tags and Behind the Scenes shots from Blossom and Buttercups during the photoshoot day.
- A mix of portrait and landscape images designed for multi-purpose use, including full outfit shots and close ups (if relevant).
- 5 images retouched in Tigz Rice’s signature style, discreetly watermarked & supplied in low resolution via digital download link.
- Blossom and Buttercups will share 3 images in one carousel post on her Instagram Feed, along with a written review underneath in the caption.
- On Instagram, Blossom and Buttercups will also feature an Instagram story with one image using the ‘swipe up’ function to link to the product page on your website.
- A license to use the images for both your social media and your website (provided both Tigz Rice and Blossom and Buttercups are credited).
- The option to upgrade your license to high resolution print usage for an additional £135 per outfit.
… all for an investment of £335.
Looking to send multiple garments? We also offer a discounted rate for a second and third outfit when booked at the same time. You can find more information about this below in the FAQ section, along with a little more information about licensing. Ready to book your brand in for one of our Influencer Shoots? Simply pop me an email now with a list of items you’d like to send and we will get back to you with booking details, along with an address to deliver the products to. We can’t wait to hear from you!